Nestled within its suburban surroundings, Alderwood provides ample parking near all of your favorite retailers throughout the year. For your convenience we offer over 6,300 spaces of free parking including two covered parking decks to make sure that your shopping experience is a pleasure.
- Over 6,300 free spaces available
- Two covered parking decks offer over 2,300 covered parking spaces during inclement weather
- Easy access to parking areas off of 184th Street SW by Nordstrom, the Bank of America building on 33rd Street, and two entrances off of Alderwood Mall Parkway.
- EV Charging Stations: For your convenience, Alderwood has vehicle charging stations located in our lower parking garage between Nordstrom and JCPenney; in the north parking lot across from PF Chang's; near Jamba Juice; plus Macy's.
- Signage indicates available parking areas during peak traffic periods
- LOOK BEFORE YOU LOCK: Never leave pets or kids in an unattended vehicle, especially during warm weather. Your family's safety is important to us; if you love them, don't leave them.