Nestled within its suburban surroundings, Alderwood provides ample parking near all of your favorite retailers throughout the year. For your convenience we offer over 6,300 spaces of free parking spaces, including two covered parking decks, to make sure that your shopping experience is a pleasure.
- Over 6,300 free spaces available
Valet parking is offered for a small fee, near the food court entrance between Claim Jumper and Anthony's Seafood Grill.
Valet hours: 11am-8pm Friday and Saturday, and 11am-6pm Sunday
- Two covered parking decks offer over 2,300 covered parking spaces during inclement weather
- Easy access to parking areas off of 184th Street SW by Nordstrom and the Bank of America building on 33rd Street, and two entrances off of Alderwood Mall Parkway, one entrance near P.F. Chang's, and one near the former Sears building
- EV charging stations: For your convenience, Alderwood has four (4) electric vehicle charging stations located in our lower parking garage between Nordstrom and JCPenney
- Signage indicates available parking areas during peak traffic periods
- LOOK BEFORE YOU LOCK: Never leave pets or kids in an unattended vehicle, especially during warm weather. Your family's safety is important to us; if you love them, don't leave them